HTC P3600 pinouts
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- HTC ExtUSB pinout HTC ExtUSB is 11-pin USB connector used on older HTC phones. It is a single port to handle Audio, USB Sync, and Power Compatible with mini-usb connector.
- HTC ExtUSB charger pinout
- GPS devices with standard mini-usb interface pinout any standard mini-USB cable should work with them
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.
The connector associated with this device :