Motorola V220 pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: MotorolaMotorola was an American multinational telecommunications company founded in 1928. Motorola designed and sold wireless network equipment such as cellular transmission base stations and signal amplifiers. Motorola's home and broadcast network products included set-top boxes, digital video recorders, and network equipment used to enable video broadcasting, computer telephony, and high-definition television.
Device name: V220
There are 6 pinouts found for Motorola V220.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Universal Cell Phone 3-pole (mono) headset connector pinout cordless/cell phones headset/handsfree cable connector
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- Motorola A840 , C650 , E1 , E398 , i335 , i425 , ic902 , MOTO Q 9c , MOTO Q 9m , V360 , V361 , V365 headset pinout should work with V360, E815 and some others
- Motorola A1200, C260, C266, C330, C331g, C332, C333g, C336, C350, C359, C375, C380, C381, C450, C550, C650, E375, E380, L6, L7, MotoRazr MAXX, RAZR V3, V3x, PEBL U6, V150, V180, V188, V195, V220, V226, V235, V323, V325, V360 mini-USB pinout standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with this phones.
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.
- MRLG 4-pole 2.5mm headset connector pinout MRLG pinout