Nikon D5000 pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: NikonNikon Corporation, also known just as Nikon, is a Japanese multinational corporation. Nikon's products include cameras, camera lenses, binoculars, microscopes, ophthalmic lenses, measurement instruments, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, and the steppers used in the photolithography steps of semiconductor fabrication, of which it is the world's second largest manufacturer. Among its products are Nikkor imaging lenses (for F-mount cameras, large format photography, photographic enlargers, and other applications), the Nikon F-series of 35 mm film SLR cameras, the Nikon D-series of digital SLR cameras, the Coolpix series of compact digital cameras, and the Nikonos series of underwater film cameras.
Device name: D5000Cameras & Camcorders
There are 5 pinouts found for Nikon D5000.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Digital cameras and camcorders with mini-usb compatible connector pinout connector at camera may look different, but mini-usb cable should work
- Mini-USB 8 pin Digital Camera connector pinout This plug used in many digital cameras. Often called 8 pin mini-usb, but not standard.
- Nikon D90, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D7000 focus / shutter MC-DC2 connector pinout
- Nikon TTL Hot-shoe interface pinout
- Nikon UC-E6 USB and A/V cable pinout This cable is used in many Nikon and some other cameras.