Nokia 2300 pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: 2300
There are 5 pinouts found for Nokia 2300.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Nokia 1100, 1600, 2300, 2600, 2760, N-Gage cell phones FBus/MBus connector pinout
- Nokia 3.5mm charger pinout
- Nokia BL-4C, BL-5CA, BL-5CB, BL-6C, BL-5B, BL-5C, BP-5L, BP-6M, BR-5C battery pinout
- Nokia headset / handsfree HDB-5 connector and schematics pinout Wiring for the nokia 2.5mm 4-pole headset socket of Nokia 1100, 1101, 1110, 1600, 2100, 2300, 2500, 2650, 2652, 3120c, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 3510, 3510i, 3650, 3660, 5210, 6030, 6060, 6120, 6510, 6600, 7280, 7380 7650, 8210, 8310, 8800, 8850, 8890, 8910, 8910i cell phones (except some smartphones)
- Nokia MBus universal cable pinout