Nokia 7370 pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: 7370
There are 5 pinouts found for Nokia 7370.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia 7370, N95, N96 cell phones FBus/MBus connector pinout
- Nokia CA-70 USB Data Cable pinout with charging function
- Nokia N60, N70, N90, N91, N93, E70, E61, E62, E60, E50, 3155i, 6680, 6681, 7600, 7700, 7710, 9300, 9500 pop-port DKU-2 (CA-53) usb cable schematic pinout used for direct Nokia to PC USB connection of phones with such feature enabled.
- Nokia MBus universal cable pinout