Nokia E90 pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: E90Smart Phones, Mobile Phones and Portable Devices and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 6 pinouts found for Nokia E90.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Mini-USB connector of cell phones pinout Some cell phones are equipped with mini-usb interface. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with such phones.
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia 3109, 3110, 3500, 5200, 5300 Xpress, 5510, 5700 Xpress, 6110, 6120, 6121, 6124, 6267, 6290, 6300, 6301, 7390, 7500 Prism, E51, E90, N76, N800 Internet Tablet, N91, N95, N-Gage DKE-2 mini-USB cable pinout it seems that standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable should work with this phones. Not tested.
- Nokia E51, E61, E90, N81, N90 FBus/MBus connector pinout
- Nokia MBus universal cable pinout
- Mini-USB of Blackberry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100(g, i, r, t, v, x, t), 7130(e, c, g), 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700(c, f, g, r, v); Creative Zen Micro, Zen Micro Photo, Zen Neeon and other PDA devices pinout Also for O2 Xda IIs, III, Dopod 700, I-mate PDA2k, T-Mobile MDA III, Orange SPV M2000, Qtek 9090, Siemens SX66 (Blue Angel), O2 Xda Mini, T-Mobile MDA Compact, Dopod 828+, Dopod 818, I-mate JAM, Qtek S100 and S110, Orange SPV M500, Vodafone VPA compact II (Magician series), Palm Z22. Standard mini-usb interface used. Almost any standard mini-usb cable will work with these phones.