Samsung International Galaxy S GT-I9000 pinouts
The connector/pinout information provided here is applicable to the following device:
Manufacturer: SamsungSamsung Electronics Co. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Suwon, South Korea. Samsung has long been a major manufacturer of electronic components such as lithium-ion batteries, semiconductors, chips, flash memory and hard drive devices. It is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and smartphones.The company is also a major vendor of tablet computers, particularly Android-powered.
Device name: International Galaxy S GT-I9000
There are 8 pinouts found for Samsung International Galaxy S GT-I9000.The pinouts (pin-outs) are a cross-references between the contacts, or pins, of an electrical connectors and their functions. The links to apprpiate pinouts shown as a table or diagram are listed below.
- Micro-USB charger cable pinout should charge most phones and other devices equipped with micro-USB connector
- Universal (Nokia) 3.5 or 2.5 OMTP headset (LRMG) pinout for most Nokia,Motorola and other cell phones
- Samsung mobile phone micro usb pinout uses standard micro-usb cable
- Samsung Galaxy S I9000, S8500 Wave headset pinout EHS60AVNBE / EHS60ANNWEGSTA / EHS60ANNBECSTD/ GH59-09752A headset
- Samsung Galaxy (i9000), Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) video-out pinout official cable is AATCX10CBEC
- Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 headset pinout should be compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000, P7100 Galaxy Tab 10.1, 4G LTE, C3530, Ch@t 350, Galaxy 551 i5510, Galaxy 550 I5500, E2330, I100 Gem, i220 Code, i350 Intrepid, I9003 Galaxy SL, I9100 Galaxy S II, i997 Infuse 4G, Google/Samsung Nexus S I9023/I9020, Ch@t 335 S3350, Galaxy mini S5570, Wave 525 S5250, Star II S5260, Wave II S8530, S5780 Wave 578, Wave 533 S5330, Galaxy Gio S5660, Wave 723 S7230, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy Fit S5670, Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S WiFi 5.0, R910 Galaxy Indulge, S3850 Corby II, M190 Galaxy S Hoppin, M210S Wave2, M220L Galaxy Neo, M580 Replenish, C6712 Star II DUOS
- Universal Apple-compatible CTIA Headset/Earphone 3.5mm Jack (LRGM) pinout for Samsung, HTC Hero, Blackberry and other cell phones with 3.5mm, 4 connection (4 "pin"), headset jack.
- Micro-USB mobile phone/smartphone cable connector pinout standard micro-usb cable