Sony Vaio LCD PCVA-15TXSA1 pinouts

Started by Gincha, Apr 07, 2005, 11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

sk1939

It may be very well proprietary, and designed to only work with specific graphics cards, hece the way it is...

Brian

I'm interested in purchasing a working PCVA-15TXSA1 display, please contact Brian at 732-397-4509 if you are willing to sell yours.  Thanks.

Quote from: tara_mustafaa@sify.com on Sep 08, 2005, 11:40
My system has gone bad. I wish to use the lcd monitor with my laptop. To convert the cable into 15 pin i need the pin diagram . I cannot afford to throw away the monitor so pls mail me the complete details. I will be highly obliged.
Thanking you,
Mustafaa

frankie

http://homepage2.nifty.com/holiday/doc/

Quote from: Brian on Sep 18, 2007, 19:02
I'm interested in purchasing a working PCVA-15TXSA1 display, please contact Brian at 732-397-4509 if you are willing to sell yours.  Thanks.

Quote from: tara_mustafaa@sify.com on Sep 08, 2005, 11:40
My system has gone bad. I wish to use the lcd monitor with my laptop. To convert the cable into 15 pin i need the pin diagram . I cannot afford to throw away the monitor so pls mail me the complete details. I will be highly obliged.
Thanking you,
Mustafaa

greasyhog

I too have one of these monitors that i would like to get working with a dell tower  xvga connection.  If anyone has figured this out and/or can make one of these for me/quote me i would greatly appreciate it.  Please contact me at     brian_m_hall@yahoo.com

Mike the bike

Have a couple of mails direct but some came back with wrong address so I've registered here because ... I've been given a PCVA 15XA2 LCD whic I'd like to convert for other-make PC use ... Has anyone had success? (I'm in the UK BTW)

robert d vazquez

I have 1 of this sony lcd monitor pcva15txsa1 and dont plug into my pc. Please help.

robert d vazquez

Ihave 1 of this monitors sony vaio lcd pcva 15txsa1 pinouts. Dont plug into my pc. Need adapter. I live in dominican republic. Spanish or inglish.

a guest

it sounds to me like all of you want to take a lcd screen from a sony vaio laptop and find a converter that takes the video output of a standard pc (vga or dvi) and use a laptop display work on a a pc... well i spent a long time in realizing that its not as easy as that... a lcd display need a controler board... and the video from your pc (vga) is an analog signal and needs even more prossesing power to make it work with a lcd screen... so in looking for one of these controller boards... i found that its much cheaper to just buy a flat panel monitor from the store... the boards are avalable and you can buy them... but its not very practical...

Mari

Quote from: greasyhog on Oct 11, 2007, 02:37
I too have one of these monitors that i would like to get working with a dell tower  xvga connection.  If anyone has figured this out and/or can make one of these for me/quote me i would greatly appreciate it.  Please contact me at     brian_m_hall@yahoo.com
Have you found an adaptor?

John

There are actuall 34 pins counting the two large gold pins at either end:

1   DDC_SCL               17  DDC_SDA
2   SUS_LED               18  MSG_LED
3   KBD_DAT               19  MOUSE_DAT
4   KBD_CLK               20  MOUSE_CLK
5   Tx2+                     21  GND
6   Tx2-                      22  Tx1+
7   GND                      23  Tx1-
8   Tx0+                     24  GND
9   Tx0-                      25  GxCLK+
10  GND                     26  TxCLK-
11  Audio Left out        27  Audio GND
12  Audio Right out      28  USB Data+
13  +5V USB               29  USB Data-
14  Tablet TxD#           30  Tablet RxD#
15  BL_ON                   31  Tablet DTR#
16  +5V KBD/MOUSE    32  GND
                                  33 (P1) GND
                                  34 (P2) +12V

HelenJames

Something alike was discussed on the Yahoo! Answers last week, i can share a link if you want some