6 channel audio cable, 9 pin female

Started by okuthorr9, Apr 13, 2007, 02:12

Previous topic - Next topic

okuthorr9

I have a Sanyo 150W Powered subwoofer that has a single cable audio input from a 6 channel source.  The sub then amps the signal, adjusts the volume automatically to the line in source, no knobs or buttons on the enclosure itself only the power cord, the line input, and speaker outs.  I only have the female end of the cable (9 pin) which attaches itself to the powered subwoofer, the other end has been completely chewed  off by a dog.  I can't seem to find a replacement for it anywhere, not even the product itself is on Sanyo's site.  If anything I would like to know what each color coded wire within the cord is used for so I can just rig it and hook it up to a source.  I have extesively searched many web sites and have come to this site, because your scematics are the closest thing that I can find which resembles what I'm looking for.  Thank you for listening.

okuthorr9

dawn

i am having the exact same problem if you find one would you let me know ??? antnaynay@hotmail.com thanks

dawn

ok i found a phone number on my reciever and called and ordered the cable through customer service for 9.95 the number is 1-800-813-3435