I have some Chinese phones pinouts,Can you have need contact me!

Started by chinaheart, Mar 17, 2008, 04:57

Previous topic - Next topic

chinaheart

:D
Chinese phones . If MTK chip ,ADI chip .SKY chip and Spreadtrum Chip contact me or MSN :Unicom-world@live.cn .
How many pinouts plese told me!
And told me GND.
I will give you pinouts.

Lokendra Singh Bagdi

oshubin

electricerika

Please share your knowledge on http:// www. allpinouts.org
AllPinouts is the public reference archive for Connectors, Cables and Adapters Pinouts.
AllPinouts is a Wiki, a website which the users (you) easily can contribute to and improve.

robin

hi i wonder if you can help me i just got a ztc zt8089 how do i get on the internet with this phone ,im with vodafone can you please help me ,can you send me withsome information how to to set it up myself thanks debbie

baz

im having the same problem aswell i have the zt8089 phone and cant get the internet set up on orange can anyone help me please?
baz198@hotmail.com

redeyes1

Quote from: chinaheart on Mar 17, 2008, 04:57
:D
Chinese phones . If MTK chip ,ADI chip .SKY chip and Spreadtrum Chip contact me or MSN :Unicom-world@live.cn .
How many pinouts plese told me!
And told me GND.
I will give you pinouts.
HI  i have tc800+  need usb pinout
GND PIN  18+14+6+9
it have spreadtrum  SC6600R1  18 pinOUT

ranjeet

sigmatel s90 pinout picture plz helme its urgent  (yesh_ranjeet@yahoo.co.in)

Deepak

Plese tell me about chinese mobile.why are not get gprs/wap setting in chinese mobile. Why are catch the police user chinese mobile. Plese contact me 9931798702

johntoh

cclarence01

Why is the Internet in Chinese phones not readily set up?

Aquarius

then you should choose to buy those models whose internet has been readily set up...

sunil nagwani

jessekaye

I am in need of ZTC e99 pinout, thanks in advance :)
[url=http://hometryst.com/va/neighborhood-va/arlington-addison-heights-arlington-va-real-estate-on-mls-search-homes-condominiums-for-sale/]ADDISON HEIGHTS[/url]