Pinout for chinese Nokia N95 (MT 6227)

Started by Zaur, Sep 11, 2007, 09:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaur

I was wondering  ??? what's the pinouts of this mobile phone like chinese Nokia N95 (MT 6227) not slider... I couldn't find it. Thank you very much!!!

mobile329

Quote from: admin on Sep 11, 2007, 09:33
This one http://pinouts.ru/CellularPhones-A-N/chinese_cect_s560.shtml ?

Thank you very much Admin.
welcome to >>>  [url=http://mobile329.net/forum/index.php]www.mobile329.net[/url]

Ali

yo bro I just bought the china n-95 for 134 US dollers from Lahore Pakistan and it exactly the same thing  ;D

ASO

i need MT 6227 free software. Can somebody help/

ahmad

Hi, can anyone help me, I bought chinse mobile N82, when I connected to my computer I got MT6227. I need urgently software similar to nokia suite or any other software to upload my phonebook. plz email me at : Ahmad1@talktalk.net

Zaidi

hey guys can any budy tel me the mega pixel of the camera in chinese N95......pleez email me at aun_spider@hotmail.com

numan

my fake  nokia n 95 slider restarts when i put in my simcard can somebody tell me what is the problem and how to solve it .
please ......

gracia

Hi guys can anyone help me how to install games on my N82 Mt6227, its really a headache for me. I cant find any software that I can use to install games and other application. You can email me at adsgrace18@yahoo.com. Thank You very. I hope someone can help. Thanks from Philippines

vino

hi guys can any 1 tel me where can i get the drivers for my MT 6227....and how to get into the wap...plz email to vinod_2922@yahoo.com

f. omari

jignesh

did any one have software for mt6227 then email me on crazymobile2007@rediffmail.com :o

prince3534

Quote from: numan on Jan 21, 2008, 00:32
my fake  nokia n 95 slider restarts when i put in my simcard can somebody tell me what is the problem and how to solve it .
please ......
ok  you hip my noki n82

Rash manandhar

I also bought Chinese N82 and i also got same problem as others. it's doesn't support 3gp,jad,jar any many other extention nither any antivirus or other softwares like games other even my pc don't recognize as Nokia N82(Nokia pc suite installed) however It's back side printed Nokia N82. can any body help me for this problem???my e-add is : manandhar_rash@hotmail.com

munish

hi i want pc suite for chinese mt 6227
if so please sent to my adress munishju@yahoo.com