Sony Vaio LCD PCVA-15TXSA1 pinouts

Started by Gincha, Apr 07, 2005, 11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Gincha

Hi,all!
Help,help,help!
Need pinouts for Sony Vaio PCVA-15TXSA1 LCD monitor with MDR-32 connector.
Thanx

Chervonetc

Hi,
Did you find pinouts for this LCD ? I have similar problem. Will be very gratefull for any help.

james

I also inherited one of these pcva 15QA1 monitors, and would love to know how to adapt it for a regular (linux) box.

stinking propritary plugs.

James

neal

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gincha"Hi,all!
Help,help,help!
Need pinouts for Sony Vaio PCVA-15TXSA1 LCD monitor with MDR-32 connector.
Thanx

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chervonetc"Hi,
Did you find pinouts for this LCD ? I have similar problem. Will be very gratefull for any help.

mustafaa

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "Chervonetc"Hi,

tara_mustafaa@sify.com

My system has gone bad. I wish to use the lcd monitor with my laptop. To convert the cable into 15 pin i need the pin diagram . I cannot afford to throw away the monitor so pls mail me the complete details. I will be highly obliged.
Thanking you,
Mustafaa

Anonymous

Quote from: "tara_mustafaa@sify.com"My system has gone bad. I wish to use the lcd monitor with my laptop. To convert the cable into 15 pin i need the pin diagram . I cannot afford to throw away the monitor so pls mail me the complete details. I will be highly obliged.
Thanking you,
Mustafaa

Necroligest

I have been working on this problem for quite some time, I actually wanted the display for my digital illustration, but I cannot find someone who needs to sell one, so if one of you guys have a spare unit (with the on-screen stylus like the PCV-910) lemmi know! ether way your savior has arrived, this schematis isn't finished (I really can't test it without a display unit) but the pinouts are there and an educated guess on how to connect EM :)
Lemmi know
trangers have the best Candy

Necroligest

lol looks like I am still in GUEST status...just look at my profile and use my website...ill place a link off the main page :)
trangers have the best Candy

joabr

i found a website that has the pin outs for the lcd but its translated from Japanese. I have a collection of these monitors so when i figure it out ill be in buisness. if anyone is intrested email me at joabr@ev1.net

joabr

Ok, I wired one of these monitors and it works! just one problem. the colors are turned around. the black is yellow, the white is blue and so on. but its a perfect picture

Kenny

Then you probably switched some cables... is rgb connected correctly?
It seems like youre missing a cable... the black being yellow... i guess a missing red cable?
But white being blue? wtf...

mwm7294

I need serious help finding links or pinouts to re-wire this monitor to make it useable with a standard pc. Any help is greatly appreciated.
By the way this is the most informative forum I have seen yet, you guys are very helpful with your posts. Thanks again
mwm7294
or e-mail
micheal7294@hotmail.com