Recent posts

Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Hillman HDC1820
Last post by TOMICA - Jun 10, 2020, 13:01
Hi everyone
I have this car radio in garage but no have connectors
  can anyone help me with connecting the schematics...thank you
Does anybody have steelseries 8 pin arctis cable's diagram. Can you share with us.
Thank You.
hi, anybody had any luck to convert hp server 6 pin fans to PWM low noise 4 pin fans. I have this old hp 4500 g2 servers, with 8 redundant fans, that is laud as a fighter plane, it should work with only 4 fans with less load, I try out 4 fan setup, but it stops and powers down.

I have read, that I can short out the blue wire whit 100 ohms and to 0. but do I need to do it with all six-pin connectors on the motherboard ?? ore how?

my goal is to water cool the 2 CPU's and connect six low noise fans to the motherboard, in a new case. but I do not have any luck yet

regards.
Anyone recognize this connector?   I see there are companies calling it a slim din connector. It seems to be M5 size connector (similar to the M8/M12) style.  I see 4 pin versions that are similar but the Key is inverse or reversed.   This one was for a video cable.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Khi6UDQkPKFTopReYXNvIC5Mugrcv0iH/view?usp=sharing
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Aten cs1734b
Last post by mick - Feb 06, 2020, 22:43
Hi has anyone got the pinouts for a Aten cs7134b firmware upgrade cable.

Cheers
Mick
mini usb b type has 5 pins and flex cable has 6pin. Please guide me order of pin connection.
This circuit is for Conference camera. One side of flex cable is connected to Flex connector of 6pin and other side has to be connected to mini usb type connector.
I just moved into a new rental (townhouse) and a previous tenant cut all the RJ45 wires in the wall jacks. In attempting to rewire the RJ45 wall jacks I found that the previous wiring was using the A pinout. Although they cut the wire, the RJ45 jack still had the wires in the pinouts and it was wired to A. When I rewired to B and then plugged in a standard CAT5 cable to the jack and then tested it with an UbiGear Cable Tester, several of the pins didn't match up because obviously the end in the hub in the closet must be wired as A pinout in the modular plugs. What I'm trying to do is take the internet access coming into the house from Xfinity through my wifi modem and feed it into the wall jack to the wiring hub in the closet, in order to feed it out to the rest of the wall jacks in the house. The issue/concern is that on either end of the layout would be a wifi modem feeding the data in and a computer in another room trying to use it, I would expect that they would be using the B pinout. Is my only option to reconfigure the RJ45 wall jacks to B pinout and put on new RJ-45 CAT5 Modular Plugs on the other ends of the CAT5 cables that are in the hub in the closet to be the B pinout?

Hello - Need the pinouts for a TS-WX70DA for the unit receptacle or the wiring harness connector end plug.  If of the harness, please let me know if the connector tab is on top or bottom so I can orient it correctly.  Thank you!
I have here a cable that my provider supplied for my vip5602EW but I am not sure if it is the same that arris supplies and i only use the left and right sound.
Number 3 is blue component and blue ground is 7. green is 6 and green ground is 4. red component is 1 and...