Recent posts

Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Help on Pinout server PSU
Last post by dmanusa - Jan 21, 2018, 01:35
I have a dell server hot swap PSU 1850W F1850-SO that has the same blade layout as the F750-SO .. I'm trying to convert it to a miner PSU and hoping someone can tell me what the connector layout is on the control pins that are needed for 12v power switch. 

https://www.databug.com/750W-PowerEdge-Power-Supply-p/f750e-s0.htm
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Some love for Pinouts.RU
Last post by TrevC - Jan 19, 2018, 17:38
I've been coming to pinouts.ru for at least a decade and a half, most likely longer.
Not exactly the kind of website that you need to keep open daily, but super useful when you need it.
Thanks for being here. :)
Would like to use a TV as a computer monitor. TV has RGB 15 in PC male port. Laptop computer has an unlabeled 15 pin male VGA port. Would this work and are suitable cable available?
На матплате имеется разъём M.2 под WWAN карты. Насколько могу судить по вот этой инструкции к моему ноуту, это Key-B - вот карта, которая там упомянута:

Конечная цель - сделайть райзер M.2 -> PCIe x1 как вот этот, только не под Key-M, а под Key-B.

Заранее спасибо за ответы.
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Logitech Z4 Subwoofer Pinout
Last post by Saurus - Dec 31, 2017, 14:16
Please urgent help, I need the pinouts for the Logitech Z4 9 pin D-SUB subwoofer female connector. Thanks in advance
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / pioneer deh=2000mp pinouts
Last post by sj813 - Dec 28, 2017, 03:23
Hi, can anyone help me with the pinouts for 16 plug pioneer deh-2000mp car stereo, I've searched for what feels like days but been unable to find info on what pin goes to which colour wire. Please help if you can. Many thanks, Sarah.
Hei ,  I need help for wiring /pinouts /  from 30 pin to 16 pin adapter ,,,want to read trouble codes .
jorgen
Hi.. I destroyed the serial or ipod connector on my Alpine KCE-422i full speed connection cord. I'm tryi g to resolder a new connector butI have no previous reference as to where all  14 15 or so wires go. Could someone please tellme  which colors go to which of the 30pins . Ive searched for 2 days for a colored wiring diagram
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Re: add a new pinout
Last post by 53ri41 - Sep 13, 2017, 21:31
Regarding misc. motherboard pinouts, I would like to add a new pinout.  The power switch pinout for the DELL Optiplex 3010 (6 pin IDC female connector) is the same as what you show for 7010 :: http://pinoutguide.com/Motherboard/Dell_Optiplex_360_790_701_pinout.shtml

EXCEPT:
pin 4 is NOT shorted to pin six.

-Cyril