Recent posts

Good morning to all.... ;)  ;)  ;)
I have a Volvo car with a hands-free system that works with a Nokia 6510. Now I would like to make it work with a Huawei P20. I looked a lot on the PINOUTS website but I could not quite figure out how to adapt the links. Can you help me? thanks a lot!!!!
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / 2012 Audi A5 Wire colors
Last post by pete0621 - Dec 27, 2018, 01:58
Best to everyone. My daughter got a great deal on a 2012 Audi A5 but it appears some clown has pulled wires out of the OBDII port. Would appreciate any information on which wire colors go to which of the 16 positions on the connector. Also if anyone has a used port available with wires attached I believe my best option will be to cut the old one and splice wires to the new one.
I saw that page.  The Ask Impression A6+ Projector pinout seems similar, though my cable has two composite video and no S-Video.  I'm hoping somebody on the forum may have seen this cable in use on a specific piece of equipment.  Thanks.
I am trying to find out what interface this cable is used for.

It consists of a DB-26HD (HD26) Male to:

• VGA/SVGA D-Sub Male (HD-15M)
  • VGA/SVGA D-Sub Female (HD-15F)
  • RCA Female Yellow (labeled VID-1)
  • RCA Female Yellow (labeled VID-2)
  • RCA Female White (labeled AUD-L)
  • RCA Female Red (labeled AUD-R)

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Hello I would like to contact David Knoll contributor of this page
He wrote:
QuoteI'm intending to build a PS/2 keyboard adapter using an ATtiny and a bunch of 74LS374's, as my keyboard was busted when I got it (eBay bargain).

I have a non working Osborne 1 keyboard so he could help me.
I have bent a couple of pins on my cf card socket.  I need to carefully straighten them out if I can.  I think buying a blunt hypodermic needle of a slightly larger diameter will allow me to put the needle over the pins and gently lever them upright again.  The thing is - what is the diameter of the pins?
Hello,

I'm looking to identify the CG and TS pins on my 06 Lexus GS300 (UK version). Some online resources say pin 12, some say pin 14. I need to be sure, can't find any manuals online.

Can anyone help please? Much appreciated.

Thank you.
I need to find out how to test PG or PWR_OK on the PSU "DPS-300AB-73 B". It does not have a "blue" cable that most standard PSU's have which is for the -12VDC or in some cases (Blue) Power Ok (+5V & +3.3V is ok) on the HP Workstations. The computer this PSU came from was an HP Envy 750-124. Have tried many PSU tester and get the same result PG 0sm or PG F on the Dr. Power II tester. Thanks for any help.
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / SAS Power
Last post by sysadmin - Oct 13, 2018, 07:22
Hi forum!

Please be kind, this is my first post here even though I've used pinouts.ru for many years. I just would like to know if someone have tried or if it is technically possible to use pin 12 (SAS Power Ground) together with pin 14 (SAS +12Volt) to power a small fan as well as the harddrive?

I need to cool a WD Raptor in a hotswapbay.