DKU 5 pinout

Started by alwz_nikhil, Mar 14, 2006, 16:22

Previous topic - Next topic

alwz_nikhil

hi... Can anyone help me out ..i need NOKIA's DKU-5 cable pinout ,which connects cellphone and pc ..any sort of help is welcome
thanks

alwz_nikhil

Till now wat i came to know that this cable has , USB connector at one side and 14-pin connector at other end.. which connects to cell-phone.Since the USB connector has 4 pins, so how it mapped to 14 pins at another end of the cable..[/b]

Anonymous

:twisted: inside dku5 cable have ft232

Anonymous

:twisted: buffer usb to serial consult bruce gsm pinouts

Andrew

example of suitable rs232 converter is here - http://pinouts.ru/data/cell_cable_pinout.shtml

VIJAY VIKRAM SINGH

HI PLS HELP ME ..THERE R SIX COLOR WIRES IN DKU5 USB PART  1.WHITE 2.BLACK 3.BLUE 4.GREEN 5.RED 6.YELLOW .PLS TELL WHICH AMONG THESE WOULD BE CONNECTED TO RX... TX.. ACI... GND...RI.....CORRESPONDINGLY...

REGARDS,
VIJAY DON

bupun_biswa

any one have any idea about A70 com cable pin out of both side. thank you.

DKU

I got an ark3116-based DKU-5 cable, and its pin layout is as following.

1: blue (ground-shield)
3: yellow
4: orange (3.3v)
6: green (rx)
7: white (tx)
8: red (ground)

I haven't tested them yet, so before connecting them, check the voltage btw orange and red.

nikos

Can I remake DKU-5 cable to DKU-2 or CA-53 cable ?
10x

taurus3

dku-2 is different than DKU-5.

ben_starrs

I think with ic max rs232 is more simple... I made it 5 times and all success.. The point is only 3 cable to phone ground, tx and rx.. becouse the other pin function only for recognize... I used to connect to internet now, with nokia 6015...

Ovidiu

Quote from: DKU on Jan 26, 2009, 18:16
I got an ark3116-based DKU-5 cable, and its pin layout is as following.

I haven't tested them yet, so before connecting them, check the voltage btw orange and red.

can anyone tall me from where i can get/buy a DKU-5 cable with 6 wires

I have paid for some DKU-5 cables but are with 5 wires, I need it with 6 wires and that colors.

please contact me at ovd85 AT yahoo DOT com or add me on YM ovd85

will be great if an moderator or admin can give me the email of the person who made that post.

Thanks

Aleron

Quote from: VIJAY VIKRAM SINGH on Jan 25, 2008, 12:59
HI PLS HELP ME ..THERE R SIX COLOR WIRES IN DKU5 USB PART  1.WHITE 2.BLACK 3.BLUE 4.GREEN 5.RED 6.YELLOW .PLS TELL WHICH AMONG THESE WOULD BE CONNECTED TO RX... TX.. ACI... GND...RI.....CORRESPONDINGLY...

REGARDS,
VIJAY DON

Hi, i have the same cable, did you find out the pinout? i need tr, tx and gnd