I am trying to find out what interface this cable is used for.
It consists of a DB-26HD (HD26) Male to:
- VGA/SVGA D-Sub Male (HD-15M)
- VGA/SVGA D-Sub Female (HD-15F)
- RCA Female Yellow (labeled VID-1)
- RCA Female Yellow (labeled VID-2)
- RCA Female White (labeled AUD-L)
- RCA Female Red (labeled AUD-R)
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Take a look at http://connector.pinouts.ru/26_pin_hi-density_D-SUB/
I saw that page. The Ask Impression A6+ Projector pinout seems similar, though my cable has two composite video and no S-Video. I'm hoping somebody on the forum may have seen this cable in use on a specific piece of equipment. Thanks.