Pin connectors for FUJITSU TEN 86120 YZA39

Started by neville02, Mar 23, 2010, 06:22

Previous topic - Next topic
|

neville02

Mar 23, 2010, 06:22 Last Edit: Mar 24, 2010, 21:29 by neville02
HI THERE, I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUY HAVE PIN OUT DIAGRAMS OF TOYOTA FUJITSU TEN OEM CAR CD STEREO.  

neville02

Mar 23, 2010, 20:45 #1 Last Edit: Mar 23, 2010, 20:58 by neville02
The image below shows 2din fujitsu ten model as discribed in my earlier post.  I have no idea what the 12 and 20 pin connectors are for.  The other 2 are for power/remote and the speaker wiring harnesses.   Would appreciate help in identifying the 12 and 20 pin outs so I can DIY installation of my car audio system upgrade.   I want to know if said pin connectors are for high level output and if there is input aux for this particular OEM.

Thanks in advance to any assistance on this matter.


FumaKilla

i just faced with the same problem. :)
but then i found this lay out
http://elsegra.com/Car%20pinouts/TOYOTA.htm
and i made the CD switch as audio input worked well only the head unit shows ERR4 because the TX+ And TX- is not connected to a REAL CD changer.

here is the pin lay out i used.
http://elsegra.com/Car%20pinouts/TOYOTA_datoteke/image004.gif

neville02

thanks fumakilla....  Was wondering if you just used L- L+ and R- R+ as audio input only.  or did your use other pins as well... except for Tx- Tx +   

FumaKilla

sorry for the long reply. mine was an old player with out the expensive AVC-LAN. so all I did was put a 5 volt voltage (logic 1) to the TXT pin (pin between acc and TX+) and it work.  your look like the sophisticated one. so you might get help here. http://www.softservice.com.pl/corolla/avc/


china dog

Hey Fumakilla

I'm just trying to do the same thing. How did you get the +5v to the pin, and what did you do with the other wires? In desperation, the only thing I can do now, is to leave the CD player connected but take the line in from other source!

Thanks

DF

bacha

Dear all
can you helping me for the pin out diagram of FUGITSU TEN 135000-1460A101(86120-33410

michael worthington

Looking for pin outs of 20 pin Connector for Fijitsu Ten 86120-YY130

trung

 Pin connectors in/out for FUJITSU TEN 86120-0D530

trung

Dear all
I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUY HAVE PIN IN/OUT DIAGRAMS OF TOYOTA FUJITSU TEN OEM CAR CD STEREO for FUJITSU TEN 86120-0D530
Thanks.

Mishell1979

Quote from: trung on May 20, 2011, 19:44
Dear all
I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUY HAVE PIN IN/OUT DIAGRAMS OF TOYOTA FUJITSU TEN OEM CAR CD STEREO for FUJITSU TEN 86120-0D530
Thanks.


CHeck Mosta man4. He may have it.

john

Hi can you please give me pinout for fujitsu ten model 32804 or may be 122001-5400c151
thanks

Junaedy

Hi could you give me a pinout for FUJITSU TEN 86140-TA050

handoyo

Quote from: FumaKilla on Apr 23, 2010, 10:22
i just faced with the same problem. :)
but then i found this lay out
http://elsegra.com/Car%20pinouts/TOYOTA.htm
and i made the CD switch as audio input worked well only the head unit shows ERR4 because the TX+ And TX- is not connected to a REAL CD changer.

here is the pin lay out i used.
http://elsegra.com/Car%20pinouts/TOYOTA_datoteke/image004.gif

ligurt

Quote from: neville02 on Mar 23, 2010, 20:45
The image below shows 2din fujitsu ten model as discribed in my earlier post.  I have no idea what the 12 and 20 pin connectors are for.  The other 2 are for power/remote and the speaker wiring harnesses.   Would appreciate help in identifying the 12 and 20 pin outs so I can DIY installation of my car audio system upgrade.   I want to know if said pin connectors are for high level output and if there is input aux for this particular OEM.

Thanks in advance to any assistance on this matter.





12 is for external cd or dvd changer, while the 20 is for external amplifier.
Hope it helps
Pietro

|