What kind of connector is this?

Started by bpjl, Oct 19, 2015, 18:52

Previous topic - Next topic


Hi Everyone,

A friend has a some kind of holder in his car (a VW Tiguan, 2008), and it is equipped with a connector as shown below. We do not know what it could be. Maybe someone can recognize this slot?