Nokia N81 pinouts
The connector/pinout information may be applied to the :
Vendor: NokiaNokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. The company has had various industries in its 151-year history. It was founded as a pulp mill, but now focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, technology development, and design licensing. Nokia is also a major contributor to the mobile telephony industry, having assisted in the development of the GSM and LTE standards, and was, for a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. Nokia's dominance also extended into the smartphone industry through its Symbian platform, but was eventually overshadowed by competitors. Nokia partnered with Microsoft in 2011, agreeing to exclusively use Microsoft's Windows Phone platform on future smartphones; its mobile phone business was eventually bought by Microsoft.
Device name: N81Obsolete Smart Phones, Mobile Phones and Headsets and Headphones and Portable Devices and Chargers and Adapters Pinouts
There are 13 pinouts found for Nokia N81.The pinout (pin-out) is a cross-references between the contacts (pins) of an electrical connector and their functions. The links to appropriate pin outs diagrams are listed below.
- Micro-USB connector pinout Micro-USB is a standard connector for a wide range of portable devices, including cell phones and smartphones
- Nokia Micro USB connector and cable pinout used in 3720 Classic, 5330 Mobile TV Edition, 6210 Navigator, 6220 Classic, 6303i, 6500 Classic, 6555, 6600 Slide, 6600i Slide, 6710 Navigator, 6720 Classic, 6730 Classic, 6760 Slide, 7900 Prism, 8600 Luna, 8800 Arte, 8800 Diamond Arte, E63, E66, N78, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N900, N96, N97, N97 mini, X3, X6
- Nokia 2.0mm charger pinout
- Nokia BL-4B, BL-4J, BL-4S, BL-4U, BL-5BT, BL-5CT, BL-5F, BL-5FA, BL-5J, BL-5K, BL-6F, BL-6P, BL-6Q, BP-4L, BP-5M, BP-6MT batteries pinout
- Nokia CA-126 USB Data Cable pinout with charging
- Nokia E51, E61, E90, N81, N90 FBus/MBus connector pinout
- Nokia smartphone AD-57 headset handsfree connector scheme pinout Nokia AD-57, wh-500 headset pinout. Should be compatible with Nokia 1200, 1202, 1208, 1650, 1661, 1662, 1680, 2220 slide, 2323, 2330, 2600, 2630, 2680 slide, 2700, 2720 fold, 2730, 2760, 3109, 3110, 3110 Evolve, 3120, 3500, 3600 slide, 3710 fold, 3720, 5000, 5030, 5130 XpressMusic, 5200, 5220 XpressMusic, 5230, 5300 XpressMusic, 5310 XpressMusic, 5320 XpressMusic, 5530 XpressMusic, 5610 XpressMusic, 5630 XpressMusic, 5700 XpressMusic, 5730 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6120, 6121, 6210 Navigator, 6216, 6220, 6267, 6290, 6300, 6300i, 6301, 6303, 6500 slide, 6555, 6710 Navigator, 6720, 6730, 7020, 7070 prism, 7100 Supernova, 7210 Supernova, 7310 Supernova, 7390, 7500 Prism, 7510 Supernova, 7610 Supernova, C6-00, C6-01, C7, E51, E52, E55, E63, E66, E7, E71, E72, E75, E90 Communicator, N76, N78, N79, N8, N800 InternetTablet, N81, N810 InternetTablet, N810 WiMAXEdition, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N91, N91 8GB, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, N97 mini, N900, X3, X6
- Nokia MBus universal cable pinout
- Nokia N78, N79,5800, N8 headphone/microphone jack adapter connector pinout pinout WH-102 / HS-125 3.5mm 4-pin headphone headset pinout.
- Nokia WH-701 headphone/microfone 3.5mm jack connector pinout This headphone from nokia comes with N97 mini,N97 and others new phones
- Universal (Nokia) 3.5 or 2.5 OMTP headset (LRMG) pinout for most Nokia,Motorola and other cell phones
- Universal Apple-compatible CTIA Headset/Earphone 3.5mm Jack (LRGM) pinout for Samsung, HTC Hero, Blackberry and other cell phones with 3.5mm, 4 connection (4 "pin"), headset jack.
- Micro-USB mobile phone/smartphone cable connector pinout standard micro-usb cable