Компьютерная шина — подсистема, которая передаёт данные между функциональными блоками компьютера. К шине компьютера можно подключить несколько устройств по одному набору проводников. Каждая шина определяет свой набор коннекторов (соединений) для физического подключения устройств, карт и кабелей.
Skip to / Apple / Asus pinouts
Skip to / Apple / Asus pinouts
- ACR (Advanced Communications Riser) Advanced Communications Riser (ACR) is a slot for connecting a specific hardware, such as AMR hardware, Cable Modem, DSL, Wireless, HomePNA, Ethernet, etc. This slot is a successor to AMR (Audio Modem Riser).
- AGP interface AGP (Accelerated Graphics port) is a modified version of PCI bus designed to speed up transfers to video cards.
- CardBus 32-bit bus defined by PCMCIA.
- CompactPCI bus PCI=Peripheral Component Interconnect. CompactPCI is a version of PCI adapted for industrial and/or embedded applications.
- FireWire (IEEE1394) bus interface Defined by IEEE 1394-1995 standard as a serial data transfer protocol and interconnection system. Also known as iLink (Sony) or Lynx. Often implemented in consumer electronics devices, digital video cameras, VCRs, some other multimedia hardware and computers.
- IndustrialPCI bus PCI=Peripheral Component Interconnect. IndustrialPCI is a version of PCI adapted for industrial and/or embedded applications.
- ISA bus ISA=Industry Standard Architecture
- Mini PCI bus Mini PCI is an alternate PCI implementation designed for small form factor. It´s specification is a sub-set of PCI standard using 100 pin (Type I/II) or 124 pin (Type III) connector.
- PC Card ATA bus This specification makes it possible to share ATA & PC Card with the same connectors.
- PC/104 bus PC/104 is a compact version of the ISA bus. PC/104 is intended for specialized embedded computing environments where applications depend on reliable data acquisition despite an often extreme environment.
- PCI bus The PCI Bus is a high performance bus for interconnecting chips, expansion boards, and processor/memory subsystems.
- PCI Express 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x bus PCI Express is the new serial bus addition to the PCI series of specifications.
- PCI Express Mini Card (Mini PCIe) PCI Express Mini Card (also known as Mini PCI Express, Mini PCIe, and Mini PCI-E) is a replacement for the Mini PCI form factor based on PCI Express. It is developed by the PCI-SIG. The host device supports both PCI Express and USB 2.0 connectivity, and each card uses whichever the designer feels most appropriate to the task. Most laptop computers built after 2005 are based on PCI Express and can have several Mini Card slots.
- PCMCIA (PC Card) bus The PCMCIA (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association) 16 bit bus
- USB USB (Universal Serial Bus) designed to connect peripherals such as mice, keyboards, scanners, digital cameras, printers, hard disks, and networking components to PC. It has become the standard connection method for wide variety of devices.
- USB 3.0 connector USB 3.0 is the successor of USB 2.0. USB 3 reduces the time required for data transmission, reduces power consumption, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0
- USB Type C
- VME64x bus
- VMEbus VMEbus is a computer bus standard originally developed for the Motorola 68000 line of CPUs, but later widely used for many applications.
- ADB Apple Desktop Bus ADB is a low-speed serial bus used on Apple Macintosh computers manufactured in 1986-1999. It's used to connect input devices (such as the mouse or keyboard) to the CPU
- Apple Communication Slot Available on Apple Macintosh 575, 630, 5200 5300 and Apple Performa 6200CD, 6300 series
- Apple Duo Dock Available on Apple Duo Dock & Duo Dock II dockingstations. For use with Apple PowerBook Duo computers.
- ASUS PCI Express x1 / SupremeFX Combo slot This slot is combo-connector that allow use of PCI Express cards or special ASUS proprietary codec cards such as SupremeFX X-Fi or SupremeFX II.
- 26 Распиновки слотов расширения на материнской плате OLD hardware pinouts.