Jan 19, 2022, 04:17

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Купить химию (концентраты) для очистки форсунок и инжекторов фаворит ультра рэд. профессиональная химия для промывки инжектора
Супер концентраты, отправка от 1-й пятилитровой каниистры в различные регионы

uzo.matrixplus.ru

Купить профессиональную химию серии фаворит для мойки техники автомобилей, вагонов, локомотивов.

matrixplus.ru

Также купите  химию фаворит на сайте regionsv.ru

Химия для калибровки инжектора test.matrixplus.ru

Купить химию для мойки катеров wc.matrixplus.ru и мойки яхт wb.matrixplus.ru
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Engine swap Pin out diagram
Last post by Hondo - Nov 12, 2021, 03:32
Doing an engine swap and trying to locate the pin layout for identifying which pin is what. Have the part number and V.I.N. for both vehicle. One is a 2011 Ford F250 and other is a 2017 Ford F450. Do not want to cut and solder but swap the plug if possible. If anyone knows where I could locate the layouts for both , it would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / Hard wire unit
Last post by jmv - Oct 28, 2021, 03:41
I want to hard wire this unit into my camper.  Does anyone have a diagram showing the pin nomenclature & color codes?
Interfaces, Pinouts, Cables / No sound
Last post by Rob1944 - Sep 23, 2021, 17:31
Hi plugged in a after market sterio in 2004 Lexus rx300 sterio comes on fine but no sound any ideas please

Bob
Ищу распиновку кабеля для прошивки КВМ ATEN LIN5-04A2-J13G - стерео jack на com портYou cannot see attachments on this board.
Hello There,

Anyone here is aware how to interface the mPCIe signals to M.2 adaptor for NVME SSD drives?
Anyone have a source for a 32 pin harness for connecting to the wiring that goes into the Bluetooth Handsfree unit? This is in a 2014 EX without navigation, with i-Mid.

I want to replace the factory radio without cutting into any of the existing wiring. The Axxess HDCC-01/ASWC-1 combo comes with a harness for all the other connectors, but not that one. I want to use the phone controls, and maybe the built in mic that are in that connector.
Errors and updates / APC Smart-UPS 5G cable pinout
Last post by stevenfalco - Aug 12, 2021, 21:37
The page for the APC Smart-UPS 5G cable pinout, AP940-0625A and AP940-1525A apc_0625_cable_pinout shows a picture of a male 9-pin D-SUB connector at the PC cable.  I think this should instead be a picture of a female 9-pin D-SUB connector.

The table correctly lists a DB9F.  The only problem is the picture of a male connector that should be female.

Note: I bought one of these cables from Amazon, and it does come with a female connector.  Also, if you go to the APC site APC AP940-0625A you can clearly see that the connector should be female.
I have a 1999 Silverado which has an AM/FM CD head unit and a slave cassette player in the console. I've found a list of the wire colors and what their purpose is, problem is, a few colors I have more than one of that color. I don't want to put +12v power in, to a wire that may be a signal out wire. It has what they call the 20 pin plug. There is an upper and lower plug. Both plugs are one piece which have a grove separating each side of the plug. The top plug is black with a 6 pin plug on the left and a 4 pin plug on the right. The bottom plug is white with a 4 pin plug on the left and a 6 pin on the right. If anyone has a pin out the shows which color wire goes in what pin hole I would love a link or be able to look at it.

David
Pages1 2 3 ... 10